Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: My Master Skin

Sept 2014

Location: Bay Avenue, Penang

As usual coupon from living social; RM28.

It's not a bad place. The beauticians are friendly. But not too pretty. Two of them were even overweight. Bad for business. I mean, would you trust someone ugly to make you pretty?

Treatment was okay, but I think they're too stingy. I mean, other salons offer full facial even for living social coupons. But this place did the very basic one only. The whitehead extraction was even scarce. One day later I already felt like my whole pores were clogged with impurities.

The beautician who did my treatment was very accommodating tho. First time I got the advice not to exercise as it would build my muscles and muscular girls are eww. She meant well, but if I'm to push a man down, I'd need to be at least stronger than the man right? Lol.

She really worked on my muscle knots even though I was the living social customer. It was nice.

Hardselling was not too pushy, but at the same time you have to be tough to say no. Btw, they know when you lie of your phone number to them.

Again, it's not a bad place. But I won't invest my money here because they're too stingy. Plus the whitehead extraction was too light. I probably need another facial before three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment